Are you concerned with the quality of your Buffalo, NY city water? While city water is treated and filtered for your safety, don’t assume that it’s clean, pure water coming out of your faucets. Watercure USA is an expert in the clean water industry, and has been testing and filtering city water in Buffalo and Western NY for over 30 years. The goal of our family owned business is to ensure the best clean water solutions for your city water problems.
What’s in our water? Here are a few city water facts for the Buffalo and Western NY area:
- The primary source for Buffalo’s city water is Lake Erie.
- Chlorine is added to the water to fight bacteria.
- Fluoride is added to help strengthen teeth.
- A sodium ortho/polyphosphate blend is added to shield against lead that may enter the water as it’s transported through pipes into our homes.
- Once city water leaves the treatment center, it may travel through lead or copper pipes which can corrode and cause contamination.
While the city of Buffalo monitors the water supply to make sure that it stays within the MCLG – Maximum Contaminant Level Goal, you may want to enlist Watercure to hold your water safety and cleanliness levels to a higher standard.
For more information, or to schedule your FREE water quality test, call 716-946-3598.
At Watercure, each new customer brings a welcomed opportunity to solve a unique water problem. Our family owned company takes pride in offering customized water treatment solutions and filtration systems that provide your family with clean, healthy drinking water.